Celldex Therapeutics is the first antibody-based combination immunotherapy company. Celldex has a pipeline of drug candidates in development for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases based on its antibody focused Precision Targeted Immunotherapy Platform. The PTI Platform is a complementary portfolio of monoclonal antibodies, antibody-targeted vaccines and immunomodulators used in optimal combinations to create novel disease-specific drug candidates.
Precision Targeted Immunotherapy
- SABCS 2012 Poster - A Randomized Phase II Study of the Antibody-drug Conjugate CDX-011 in Advanced GPNMB Overexpressing Breast Cancer: The EMERGE study
- ASCO 2012 Poster - ReACT: A Phase 2 Study of Rindopepimut (CDX-110) plus Bevacizumab (BV) in Relapsed Glioblastoma (GB)
- Celldex Phase 2b EMERGE Study of CDX-011 Presentation - May 23, 2012
- Celldex Research and Development Day - January 23, 2012
- ASH 2011 Poster - Development of a Human Anti-CD27 Antibody with Efficacy in Lymphoma and Leukemia Models by Two Distinct Mechanisms
- SNO 2011 Presentation - Long-term Follow-up of ACT III: A Phase 2 Trial of Rindopepimut (CDX-110) in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma presented by lead investigator Rose K. Lai, M.D.
- Cancer Immunotherapy Conference 2011 Presentation - Overview of Celldex’s Precision Targeted Immunotherapy Platform with a focus on rindopepimut (CDX-110) and critical factors in the validity of data for vaccines presented by Thomas Davis, M.D.
- AACR 2011 Poster- Anti-Tumor Activity of a Fully Human anti-CD27 Monoclonal Antibody in a Transgenic Mouse Model
- ASCO 2010 Poster - Correlation of GPNMB Expression with Outcome in Breast Cancer (BC) Patients Treated with the Antibody-Drug Conjugate (ADC), CDX-011 (CR011-vcMMAE)
- Learn more about APC Technology - Celldex's proprietary technology platform uses fully human monoclonal antibodies administered directly to patients to target and stimulate dendritic cells and macrophages.